'The Top Ten' is a regular column in the prestigious The Friday Times of Pakistan. I owe more to the writers at TFT than to most of my university teachers.
Ayeda Naqvi wrote on 21st January:
Top Ten Demands
Made By Balochi Nationalists
10. Move national capital to Gwadar
9. Zafarullah Jamali to be PM again
8. Sajji to be made national dish
7. Nawab Bugti to be President for Life
6. Ban on all languages except Balochi
5. Five lakhs reward for each honour killing
4. Death penalty for killing houbara bustards
3. Death penalty for educating women
2. Death penalty for using Sui gas
1. Death penalty for the Benjamin Sisters
She can normally write humourous peices, but at times she also produces bongers like these. I have been reading her for at least for a few years. She used to be funny, but i don't know why she needed to chose this lane.
Which Baloch has ever heard of the Benjamin Sisters? :D